Heartache every moment

4:33 PMLina





I kept it classy this time








I was about to upload pictures I took today but then I found out I haven`t shared my new look with you yet! Im so excited about my new watch. or actually its not new, I just kind of stole it from my moms. Ive wanted old-fashioned-men-looking watch like this for a long time but couldnt find it until I made a tour to my mothers wardrobe. I hope you guys like this simple look and if you do please hype :)


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Great ;D

    Thanks

    http://lipschic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! so dark and sophisticated ;) i've been dying to buy a pair of black suede creepers, they look great with the stockings!
    p.s -- i lovee the name of your blog! so unique!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for follow, I´m your new follower too. See you soon ;D

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your outfit! those tights look awesome :)

    Greetings :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Those tights are simply fab!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. ta suknicka vyzera skvelo, presne nieco take hladam, odkial prosim ta je?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. je z Forever 21, ale myslim ze podobne maji v H&Mku :)

      Delete
  7. ooo srdiečkové pančuchy :) zaujímavé

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool outfit !
    I really like it ;)

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super super super! Tenhle styl ti moc sluší, a červená rtěnka je wow :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form