Vanilla snowflake

2:34 PMLina





I can not resist. I have to share with you my apple-strawberry smoothie that I made before going shooting these photos. It was lovely. and it was my first smoothie ever because after a month of browsing online for a blender I actually found one in our kitchen. ha ha ha. Im so silly - it hurts.







Some of the pictures are really out of focus and I just cant wait to get a new lens. because then, everybody, Im going to take some pretty f***ing amazing pictures! until I make my parents help me with saving up some money we just have to stay patient and modest :)


this is actually a really special Vanilla cigar because I got it from one special man for Valentine! Its such an original Valentine present isnt it? I lost it somewhere in my room though and finally found it while I was listening to that owl city song Vanilla Twilight which I hate. but then I just thought its quite interesting to find a vanilla cigar while listening to that song. And also wouldnt it be just freaking awesome if all the snow outside turned into one big mountain of vanilla ice cream?! So thats the main idea in case you`re wondering. 










Thank you for lovely 40 followers! it made me smile which looked quite creepy with this mac lipstick! but thats how it should be - CREEPY!


twiggy sweater: camden market
white shirt: Odji
shorts: Primark
tights: I dont know :D


You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Boží fotky! Ta mikina je skvělá ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the Black & white combination!

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously loving the creepy and haunting vibe of these photos! Your dark sultry lipstick is perfection :) Good luck with saving for a new camera but I think your photos look superb!

    -NIco

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. would you maybe want to follow each other?

    -Nico

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cross short <333

    Hai.. Really need your help.. Please vote me..
    your voice means a lot for me :) (Photo no.3)
    The Sunny Day Is Taking Over
    Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos sweetie! Love the outfit as well! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    http://www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures
    i love that white shirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just discovered your blog & I must say that I love it. The way that you write your post is really interesting & the pictures & outfits are great!
    I want your sweater & the smoothie looks really delicious *.*

    Maybe would you like to follow each other ? Let me know,

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit so much! i followed your blog! followed! would love you to check out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh thanks ! :D

    I'm following now lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is very nice :) I like your style!

    If you want check out my blog too MODEOGAMY

    ReplyDelete
  13. What was the flavour of your smoothie ? :p


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute sweater!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't be in the snow without 5 layers of clothing minimum xD. I love the shirt, I wanted one of those but i can't find U_U.

    Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shorts in this outfit! So cute! Thanks for your lovely comments. Your blog is great, very creative. I'd love to follow your blog ;) thanks in advance for following mine :)


    trinawears.blogspot.com | nyc style blog

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form