favorites

MONTHLY FAVORITES: September

1:00 PMLina

After quite a long break that I took mainly because of the summer holiday, I'm finally here with new monthly favorites. September went by so fast but I still have some new/old products that I love and that Id like to show you.






My first favorite is this oversized Denim Jacket from a thrift shop.  It actually came for free which I'm so thankful for because I had been wishing for a jacket like this for ages! It's so big I can still wear a sweatshirt under it so it's perfect for the weather here in the Czech Republic.


Second favorite are these two face and body products. I don`t usually buy face products in Sephora but this Purifying cleansing gel was on sale and it was a great price for quite a big bottle so I decided to give it a try and I was impressed! it works wonders for my sensitive skin. It cleans it really good and also does not leave it oily . ENDLESS LOVE Body lotion is from Victorias secret and I absolutely love the scent. Its probably the best smelling lotion Ive ever had! Also the texture is so thick which is why it moisturizes so well.



I got this cute hat at H&M for so cheap! At first I wasn't really sure if it suits me but then I fell in love with it. Its a great way to add a little edge to your outfit. And obviously these old-school school sunglasses (also from H&M) that I got probably about 2 years ago but I still love to wear them.  


These two nail polishes are so perfect for fall. I didn't think green would look too good on nails and some people still find it quite creepy but I have to admit after adding about 2 coats it looked amazing! And red is classic. we all know that :-)


Another favorite is definitely this big gold chain necklace which I think is a hit for this fall. I had seen people wearing it in spring and summer but I think it really matches fall outfits.




Of course there`s never enough of red lipsticks. I got this one this summer in the USA. Its not as bright as It came up in the picture. In real life it actually looks like chili (that kind of red-brown-orangeish color) I totally love Macs matt lipsticks and this one is probably my all time favorite!



And last but not least my old chucks! These old converse ankle shoes used to be dark blue, even though they are now more grey I still love them and wear them almost every day. 
I hope you guys like my September favorites and let me know what are your favorite products or which ones you like the most!

xx Karolina

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I am SO obsessed with my thrifted denim jacket! I love the sunglasses too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That denim jacket is awesome!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely favorites. I love the Mac lipstick!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. obsessed with the jacket, it's the perfect denim! x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ou, I LOVE this stuff:)
    Regards from Lithuania:))
    http://sleepy-dog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (GTC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Haul ,love the Denim Jacket!
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    big Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a denim jacket like that, for some reason cant come across anything that would look great on me ;( ahhh, someday.
    XOXO
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post ! the jacket is nice!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    If yes, let me know when you´re follow me & ill follow back :)

    Happy Sunday !

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bottle of endless love, looks so beautiful I wanna try!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have a beautiful blog darling

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely HEART denim jackets. Must have!

    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form