fashion

MY TOP 7: Fall shoes

2:14 PMLina


Creepers from Camden in London. Vegan Doc Martens and these old ofxord-ish looking shoes. These are probably my most worn shoes at this time. 





These 3 beauties are a bit more fancy. as you can tell most of my shoes are black but about 2 years ago I went crazy and got these floral doc Martens! even though they don't go with everything I still love them. Also I have some black classy real leather boots and of course Chelsea boots. They are a must have for Fall. 


These are my most comfy shoes. They are super old and beginning to rip so Im worried I'll have to throw them away after this fall/winter. But even if I do I'll still be looking for some new cosy shoes like this :) What are your most worn shoes in Fall? 

Karolina

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Those docs and creepers are my faves ! <3
    xx

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vegan Docs; they've jumped to the top of my wishlist.

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post :-) Great shoes

    http://tinks071296.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. tie kvetinkove su ake super, prečo som o tvojom blogu nevedela??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with your shoes, amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fall shoe collection!❤ Creepers and Dr. Martens are definitely a must!x Love your floral Dr. Martens!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Martensky jsou nejlepší!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love each of these shoes!

    x Dawn
    www.artofbeingweird.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form