Lifestyle

Prague DESIGNBLOK 2013

5:21 PMLina



This year I got a chance to go to the Prague Designblok for free so I HAD TO go! It was huge and crowded but still here are some quick pictures that I took. Saturday was busy because right after the exhibition I was heading to a concert of my favorite Finnish band - HIM. I'll have a few photos from the concert too :-) But now lets see some new designs!






H&M designs



this is some bathroom wall I completely forgot the name of the company or designer or who ever made this masterpiece but I think its lovely. Im not into colorful things and I love flowers - isn't this just perfect. I need a wall like this in my future fancy bathroom!





I loved this Heineken's design! It was so original. excuse my awkward "I'm taking a picture everyone!" pose in the mirror.





This is probably my favorite piece of furniture from the whole exposition. It's a cradle and it's so freaking awesome!




And my wild outfit for the exhibition and the concert. 

Karolina

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Wow looks like such an experience! Everything looks so exciting, and I love,love,love your outfit for the exhibition!

    cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. zdjęcia są przepiękne:D
    obserwuje ;)
    http://www.facebook.com/RozaliasFashion?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chcete vybrat originální a výjimečný DÁREK pro sebe a své blízké?
    INSPIRUJTE SE v našem e-shopu plném kvalitního zboží za skvělé ceny!

    Letošní VÁNOCE se rychle blíží. :)

    Vše najdete na: http://www.comfort-shopping.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I jus followed you, amazing blog :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey. Thank for your visit and nice comment
    Super pictures !
    I really like
    Regards
    savan-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! Love your outfit in the last pic!!
    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form