beauty featured

NYX and REVLON obsession

3:27 PMLina

Hey everyone. I was planning on posting some outfit today but of course I had to catch a cold as soon as I got off the plane. So I figured I might just admit my slight obsession with lip products and show you what makeup I bought while I was in the US. I also have a few high end products that I will make a separate post on. And then a few products that aren't exactly makeup but if you guys like this kind of posts then I can show you as well. 




So these are the NYX soft matte lip creams. And since we dont have the brand NYX in the Czech Republic I really really wanted to buy some. I am sure most of you are familiar with them but I am just so excited I finally got the chance to try them. I got them in Antwerp, Marocco and San Paulo. My most favorite is probably San Paulo but I just love them all! 





Revlon Colorburst matte balm. Of course I had to buy these as well. I thought all the colors were so amazing so it was hard to pick but I ended up getting Standout and Sultry.


And the last thing is this Revlon nearly naked pressed powder that I surprisingly got in the lightest shade 010 Fair. And thats it for now. I'm just going back to bed so I can get better before the school starts. Hope you guys are having a great day! 

Lina

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the NYX soft matte lip creams! I've always wanted to buy Antwerp and San Paulo and I think I might have to now. I would love to see your other purchases from the US - I'm so jealous you got to go x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form