beauty featured

KIKO, Clinique and Urban Decay

7:22 AMLina



Good morning everyone, today I have here these 3 products that I bought while I was on vacation. I've been using them for a couple of weeks now and I can say I really love all 3 of them. If you want I can do more detailed reviews, but for now lets see what I have to share with you today. 



While I was in Milan my skin got really dry. (I think it was mainly from using Revlon Colorstay Foundation every day) and my skin is normally on the drier side anyway. So when I say really dry I mean I literally had these dry patches on my skin and flakiness between my eyes and around my nose. So I decided it was time for me to get some hydrating foundation. This is the Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation in the shade 05 by KIKO. Which is an Italian brand based in Milan. 


I've been wanting to put my hands on this lipstick ever since Ruth from A Model Recommends mentioned it in her video. This is the  Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in the shade Matte Mandarin (46). I just love this orange-red shade and I think it looks really good on brunettes and also those darker shade blondes and pretty much everyone with freckles. 


 For some people this might be a very spring-summery shade but personally, I wear all kinds of lipsticks throughout the whole year. 


 Let me just say I've never been a fan of eye shadows. I thought they just don't really suit the shape of my eye lids and my eyes in general. Thats why the only time I would put some eye shadow on my eyes it would be some kind of super light brown color. However, I fell in love with this Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. Obviously pretty much all beauty bloggers use the big Naked palettes but I knew I would never use that many shades and colors. And so I decided to invest into this gorgeous palette and it is worth every cent! 



There is nothing bad I could say about this. I love the packaging and all the colors are amazingly pigmented. 

Which one of these babies do you like the best? Do you own any of these? 
Lina



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Naked is seriously the best make-up ever! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items! Thanks for such a detailed post! I'm new follower hope you can follow me too)
    Have a good week!!!


    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kiko products! Have you ever tried mascara? It's really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to! There was actually one that was on sale. Now I regret not buying it! :D

      Delete
  4. Oh very beautiful palette!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form