beauty featured

Benefits and uses of coffee

3:46 PMLina WearsBlack



Hey guys, let's talk coffee today. It is no secret that I am a coffee lover. But I do realize that caffeine also has some negative effects on our bodies (more info on that here). I try to reduce my daily coffee intake to one cup per day. However, ground coffee beans can be beneficial for our skin, hair, and body and we don't necessarily have to drink coffee to enjoy them.







Here are some ideas, DIYs, and benefits that you might be interested in trying for yourself.

Coffee face mask: Reduces inflammation and redness, exfoliates, brightens, helps with puffy eyes and under eye circles.

DIY:
1/2 cup of ground coffee beans
1/2 cup of organic unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 tbs of honey (use Manuka honey if you can)

DIY:
1/4 cup of greek yogurt
2 tbs of ground coffee beans
1 tbs of coconut oil
Juice from 1/2 a lemon (optional)


Coffee scrub: Fights cellulite, moisturizes and tightens the skin.

DIY:
1/2 cup of ground coffee beans
1/2 cup of coconut oil

Coffee hair rinse: Adds more intensive tone to brown hair, makes your hair glow, and stimulates hair growth.

DIY:
Brew a strong pot of coffee (do not use instant coffee)
let it cool down
rinse over your hair after shampoo and conditioner
leave for 20-30 minutes and wash out

Let me know if you've tried any of these or if you have other tips or tricks :)
Hugs. Lina


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I've been curious about coffee scrubs lately, though I can't say I'm a fan of drinking the stuff. Actually, it's even worse...I'm a fan of hot chocolate haha ;) Have a lovely week ahead!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing tips! would love to try the mask!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful I love your blog and how to write.
    I already follow you ok? I invite you to visit my blog at Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear
    Great post, sure this coffee is delicious
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, nice blog! Follow for follow? Let me know, I'll follow you back! :)

    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form