featured Kitchen

Raw dessert with raspberries

3:57 PMLina

Finally, after months I found the perfect yet affordable blender! So my plan was to make something very special and healthy to celebrate this day that me and Nick were impatiently waiting for.

I can't exactly explain how I lived without a blender this whole time or why I haven't got one earlier. But let's say here in Czech the selection at the stores is not the greatest and I tend to panic when I'm online shopping and there is 3 billion options with all different reviews and it always makes me feel like I can find something better.

But it's over now. My blender is home. and this no bake choco banana dessert inspired by the lovely Jenny Mustard's recipe is here!

Hugs.
Lina








You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Mňam, ten vyzerá úžasne ! Milujem skúšanie nových dezertov a keď je to RAW, ešte lepšie ! :)

    My blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love you :) Happy New Year!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/12/cherry-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form