featured Lifestyle

On books, coffee, and silence

11:44 AMLina

Whats up beautiful human! This week was my first week of school after the winter break and my life couldn't be more chaotic. Since I moved to a new place about 4 months ago, I haven't got around to doing all the paper work it involves. I don't know how it is where you live, but here I have to get a new ID and driver's license with my new address and of course those are not done at the same place.. so I'm pretty much running around, filling out papers and mostly waiting and wasting precious time now, when I'm supposed to be organizing my school stuff. 


Luckily today my class was cancelled and I decided to leave today's paperwork for Monday and just relax and play with Maya and maybe do a little bit of tidying up but nothing that involves too much pressure. I guess I'm just a lazy human by nature who likes to drink coffee and sit in silence occupied with a good book. 



For days such as this one I love to go back to this particular book. It is so inspiring but also funny and ironic in a way that it always lifts up my mood. I know it's been really popular among the fashion blogger community but seriously..  it's great! Anyways, I've had this one for almost a year so I thought it's time to get my hands on some new inspiring book that I can just have lying around my apartment and pick it up for a bit of motivation now and then. 


I came across the book by Marie Kondo called The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. So I did a bit of a research (yes, I'm the kind of person that researches everything before they buy it) and even though I was super afraid that I might spoil something, (and yes, I'm the kind of person that hates spoilers even if it's just a self-help book) I decided that I need the book in my life. I'm probably going to go look for it at the store today... And I must admit, I have pretty high expectations. 

Has anyone read the book already? I'd love to hear your opinions on it.

Love
Lina




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post and beautiful pictures! I haven't read the book, but can't wait to find out if it met your expectations!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new place, hope everything settles down for you soon so you have time to relax and appreciate your new home. This book sure does look like a great source of inspiration - plus, it doesn't hurt that it's a super attractive coffee-table book haha ;)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that book, and your pictures are lovely!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form