featured Other

Favorite inspiring quotes

10:02 AMLina WearsBlack

I love collecting inspiring quotes on my tumblr (abitofstyle.tumblr.com). When I feel down or demotivated I find it almost magical how few words can lift up my mood. I'm not sure if you feel that way about quotes too but I thought I'd share my favorite ones with you anyway. 











Next post will include pictures from last weekend that I spent away in Czech countryside with lots of amazing people and dogs. Until then xx Lina



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great inspirations! I'm your new GFC follower # 128 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite quote here is" believe in yourself and others will too" :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form