Essentials Minimalism

My minimal wardrobe essentials

9:39 AMLina

Hey guys. Today I'll be sharing with you pieces that I think are essential for a capsule wardrobe. I obviously like simple clothes that are easy to style with just about anything. That's why I tend to go for neutral colors that allow me to own less while still having the variety. I know this is not for everyone however I do feel like we all need those simple basics in our closets that are easy to just throw on and leave in the morning. I will be dedicating a post to each thing on this list that will include pictures and ideas on how to style it.



C L O T H E S

1. Basic t-shirts (black, white, grey)
2. Black skinny jeans
3. Boyfriend jeans
4. Statement coat
5. White button-up shirt
6. Black blazer
7. Turtleneck
8. Soft thin sweater
9. Black faux-leather jacket
10. Denim jacket

S H O E S

1. Ballet flats (black or nude)
2. High heels (black or nude)
3. Black boots

A C C E S S O R I E S

1. Large sunglasses
2. Simple watch
3. Large tote bag
4. Purse

I think in the future I'll also add makeup to this category. After all "owning less" for me definitely includes makeup and cosmetics.

Hugs. Lina


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Oh I love boyfriend jeans too :D

    NEW POST!
    I FOLLOW ;)
    MY BLOG-CLIICK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful I love your blog and how to write.
    I already follow you ok? I invite you to visit my blog at Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute illustration - and so accurate! I'm all for oversized sunglasses and designer bags, though I have a feeling i'll never be able to balance a coat on my shoulders.. it always falls off! What a fun post :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to have a capsule wardrobe this year, so this is very helpful! The illustration is awesome!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU. Lina

Popular Posts

Contact Form